female artists, Popop

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sat Dec 18 14:48:23 CET 1999

> AF> (i think there
> AF> hasn't been a female duck artist before or am i wrong:-)

Harry
> You are wrong! There have been dozens of female inkers, and a few
> pencillers/artists too - for instance Wilma van den Bosch, Marga Querol.
Ooops, my mistake then. But are those names duck artists or  colorists? Some
female colorists i know are Susan Daigle-Leach and Linda Monez. Those 2
names you gave me, i really never heard of them before. Wonder where can i
find info about them.

> SP> Fethry Duck: Donald's other cousin
> AF> Who is this? I never heard of him before. Certainly not one of Barks'
> AF> creations, right? Is he the same as "Popo"?
>
> Probably, since Fethry's French name is "Popop". See
> http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/chars/fethry.html for a short
> description and a picture.
Oh, thanks. That's right, "Popop". Anyway i think he doesn't belong to "my"
duck-world. He just aint "right" for the duck stories. Not enough certain
characteristics about him that interests me. i should say that i think most
stories with Popop in 'em are just so-so, sorry to all Popop fans out there.

Best,
Arie Fachrisal:-)