DCML 29 Knut, Harry, Jorgen, and Georgios

"Jørgen Andreas Bangor" jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Thu Dec 23 15:35:45 CET 1999

Anders Christian,

| When people here talk about a certain comic, we mention the code. They
| don't
| They show panels from barks-stories, and they could at least tell the
| readers where
| to find that story.

Ah, now I see. I completely agree with you, but I must admit I haven't
thought about it for a long time. I don't use to read those pages.

Erik Hørthe used to make those pages, if I'm not remembering wrong. He
told me once that he included a lot more material in them, which was
then erased by the editors. Are you still here, Erik?

   Jørgen