New World Order continued

Per Starback starback at ling.uu.se
Fri Nov 26 17:46:42 CET 1999

Now the switch has been done.  I hope I haven't done anything wrong.

Some URLs:

	 General information on the list.  You can subscribe to the
	 list from there, for instance.

<http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/>
	 Archive (over the new messages)

The new address to the list is

	 dcml at stp.ling.uu.se

but the old address will work too.

Every month you will get a monthly reminder that you are on this list.
The first such reminder will come in a couple of days.  It will
contain a password which you must use to change your subscription
and the URL to your own option page.  If you have problems
unsubscribing or changing your subscription, please wait for that
first monthly reminder and see if you can work it out then before
asking me about it!

Digest subscribers, note that there are two forms of digest
subscription.  Mime digests and "plain" digests.  You have all
received "plain" digests.  You can try to switch that if you wish.

Everyone, note that subscribers can decide for themselves if their
address should be public now.  Since the list of subscribers hasn't
been public before I've made every existing subscriber hidden, but you
can change that if you want.

For all these changes, it's easiest to wait for that monthly reminder
before you try to do it.  Please refrain from asking me about it until
then.
--
Per Starback <starback at ling.uu.se> <http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/me.html>
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"