Brazil and Disney comics

Didier Ghez dghez at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:13:37 CET 1999

Hi,

I recently contacted a person called Julio Andrade who held a very
interesting position for Ediciones Abril during many years in Brazil.

According to his own words:

"I worked very close to the Creative Dept. Actually, my first job was
as a comic writer, then I was promoted to Creative Editor and ended up  as
the Editorial Director.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have."

As I am sure we have on the list some members that are very interested in
the history of Disney comics in Brazil, I would like to invite them to ask
all the questions they might have to Julio on the list and I will relay his
answers.

Best.

Didier