MICE and DUCKS

Vic Pratt Vic.Pratt at bfi.org.uk
Tue Nov 30 12:49:39 CET 1999

I was very pleased to discover a mailing list for Disney comic fans on the net.
The only problem is that it reminds me what a shoddy deal English readers get
with regard to new Mouse/ Duck material...the only Disney comics available here
apart from imported Gladstone material are glossy magazines for small children
with no discernible comic element at all...I wish we got reprints of Topolino
etc...it seems that publishers in other nations have far more respect for
genuine Disney comics.

sorry if I appear to be a klutz, but can someone tell me exactly what KOMIX is?
Is it a fanzine? Is it in English? And what exactly is the Rosa book that
everyone 's talking about?

Thanks
Vic