DCML digest, Vol 1 #657 - 14 msgs

Alecto alecto at goulburn.net.au
Mon Sep 6 14:48:02 CEST 1999

> Message: 8
> From: Francois Willot <Willot.Francois at ec-lille.fr>
> To: "'dcml at stp.ling.uu.se'" <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
> Subject: Re: storycodes
> Date:   Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:17:25 +0200
>
> ALECTO:
>
> "Poison Island" is "I AT  106- B" (search for "Poison Island" at
> http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/). No idea for the second one, can you
> provide more information?

Thanks for that, I have the info on the other story now.

> This is a good occasion to introduce a new page:
>
> http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/add.php
>
> There you can index comics (without having to know abbreviations and such).
> Your index will then be added to the database.

New page looks good, but one little problem I noticed with the Australian
section was that the issue series pull down lists "OS: G series comics", this is
not right as there is both a "G" series and an "OS" series, and they are
different(eg.there is a G60 and an OS60).

Tony.