Arthur, Pedro, Brazilians: Brazilian computer stories

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Thu Apr 6 10:17:38 CEST 2000

Arthur wrote:

> Those ones you mention might be stories made exclusively for
> the European market, I don't know... Anyway, I've never seen them.
> If you Pedro or anybody else knows the story codes of some of them,
> please I'd really like to know.

There is one story like that published in Holland. Story code is B 840098.
It's 45 pages, plus one introductory page.
It's a Ludwig Von Drake story, and all kinds of robots and computers from
various Disney stories appear in it. For instance the mechanical wizzard
from Mickey Mouse four color #401.

--Harry.