DCML digest, Vol 1 #133 - 10 msgs

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Wed Apr 12 14:48:38 CEST 2000

From: "Gary Pantzer"
>>>I just got a card in the mail for the Big Easy Comic-Con held
in New Orleans on May 26-28 listing Don Rosa as a guest. Do
we have any lucky members in that part of the world who may
attend?  I can only hope for a show in the Northeast (USA).

Well, lest anyone get sore at me for not mentioning these things... yes, I
will be at the Big Easy Con in New Orleans on May 26-28. It's very nice of
my many old friends in the field of comic collecting that they will invite
me to American conventions even though my work no longer appears in this
country, just like my pals who hosted my trip all the way to Oakland last
weekend (and that was a very enjoyable show, as always).
But THIS weekend, on April 15, tax day, I will be the guest at the grand
opening of the "House of Donald Collectibles", a Donald Duck museum run by
the "Fan Club for Collectors of Donald Duck" in Pennsylvania. I think
somebody said it's near Reading... and that's hard to find anywhere in
America these days! The address is 247 B Gap Road, Ronks, PA... they have a
toll-free number of 1-888-9553565 for anyone to call for further info. Or
send an e-mail to fanofdduck at aol.com