RE: ¿Are some Disney stuff in esperanto?

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Apr 17 14:07:00 CEST 2000

Paolo:
           Tante grazie! I am studying esperanto and searching about
interesting stuff for reading. This story you mention makes me curious
about: a magazine launching one story in an artificial language is very more
strange than an edition absolutely translated to esperanto!
¿You remember some words about from the editors (I mean il direttore
responsabile) explaning because an story in esperanto?.

Thanks again!

Fabio

PD: Sorry, Per.
Bonvolu postu al: longtom at oeste.com.ar