Alex Bowman lordwormm at
Tue Aug 1 19:01:31 CEST 2000

Thank you for the responses.

It is a shame that they would prohibit inter-company crossovers.  I can see
a little reasoning if they wouldn't allow other types of crossovers.  Woody
Woodpecker & Pinocchio, Fred Flintstone & The White Rabbit, Foghorn Leghorn
& Friar Tuck.

But, come on...the Disney Universe IS one universe.  A Fantasy Universe.  I
have heard through the grapevine that there is a film in the works called
THE SEARCH FOR MICKEY.  Mickey is missing and a core group of his friends
(possibilities: Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Horace, Clarabelle,
DArkwing Duck, Basil of Baker Stret & Dr. Dawson, Jaques & Gus, Timothy the
mouse, Jiminy Crickett & Bianca & Bernard...I'm sure that list will be
shortened!) go on a trek to bring him back.  They are going to be traveling
all over...Agrabah, 100 Acre Wood, Sherwood Forrest, London, Paris...and in
turn, interacting with all other Disney characters.

Take care