Fwd: I Interviewed Mr. Don Rosa on my Local Access TV Show

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 07:44:37 CEST 2000

This is a reposting of an earlier message because the
field for my name was set on "optional." I fixed it so
that my name "F. A. Elliott" should now appear.

                                   Sincerely,
                                    flawed...
Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)