Son of the Sun, and Carl Barks & the Disney Ducks

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at
Tue Aug 8 15:37:07 CEST 2000

Last night I found a copy of Another Rainbow
Publishing's "Carl Barks & the Disney Ducks." It was
in the quarter bin for crying out loud! There's a lot
of neat stuff in it and I really enjoy the inset
gatefold revealing some of Mr. Barks best works.

I also found a box full of copies of Uncle Scrooge
"Son of the Sun" for only 21 cents each. I'll gladly
get one (1) single copy to each person who sends me an
envelope with a comic book sized S.A.S.E. And, please,
fans only! I don't want people turning around trying
to make a quick profit.

There's also one (1) copy of vol 3 of the collected
Don Rosa's Captain Kentucky I can send to the first
e-mail I get with someone telling me they'll send an
envelope including a slightly larger than magazine
sized S.A.S.E.

Please let me know if what I'm doing is wrong for the
DCML. I'm not making any money off of this. I just
want to help fans out. If I'm out of line it won't
happen again.

By the way, I'm keeping the Carl Barks book. It's
super cool!

F.A. Elliott

The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)

Do You Yahoo!?