Don: A (sigh) letter for Daniel...

rfichte@mailroom.com rfichte at mailroom.com
Thu Aug 10 12:19:25 CEST 2000

>You and I know that. And Daniel knows that (or he should know by now).
>But
>some other people on here don't.
>An annoying example was when some people wrote "Everyone knows Scrooge
>died
>in 1967". This was presented by them as a *fact*, while *you* only
wrote >it
>as *your* view on the Duckworld. As important and valid as any
other's.

>I think Daniel was not trying to tell you to "shaddap", but to tell
yout >to
>use more wordings that express that the writing is just your opinion.
>Since
>you have become more than "just a fan" now (at least in Europe 8-),
your
>words are given more weight than others people's.
>
>In e-mail jargon, the term "IMHO" is often used (In My Humble Opinion,
>or In
>My Honest Opinion - usually I'm just using IMO without the H). I think
>your
>mails should always be read with an "IMO" in mind. And if people do
>that,
>nothing bad has happened, and we can all relax.

Seems you and Daniel have time to waste to argue on the wordings that
one should use or not use on this mailing list...
If you have another vision of the Ducks than Don's, just explain what
your vision is.

This Message was Powered by Xcel Communications
Sign up for your FREE EMAIL account today at http://www.mailroom.com
Give your FAX machine an email address http://www.faxroom.com