Van Horn artwork on eBay

JALustig@aol.com JALustig at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 23:58:52 CEST 2000

I apologize for bringing up a matter of commerce here, but I thought people
might be interested to know that I'm auctioning a piece of William Van Horn's
comic book artwork on eBay. It's definitely nonDisney artwork, but because of
Van Horn's Disney connection I thought I'd announce it here.

Van Horn does not (and probably never will have) Internet access so I'm going
to be acting as his agent for this. The Ambrose art is a single-page gag from
Van Horn's "Ambrose" series which ran in Fantagraphics' Critters. The page is
listed as item 407003065 on eBay's site and the auction closes (U.S. west
coast time) on Friday afternoon, August 18. I've also got a cel from his
animation days and one of his children's book illustrations that I probably
put up for auction in the next day or so.

I'm not planning to announce any other future auctions. I hope this wasn't
too much of a commercial intrusion.

--John Lustig