trading comics

john garvin jgarvin at bendcable.com
Sat Aug 12 18:53:54 CEST 2000

I checked out the "rules" for the list and could not find information on the
acceptability of commercial transactions on this list, though from the
apologetic nature of the last two I've seen, I'm guessing it's not approved
of.  So this is just a quick note to let the list know that I've got some
duplicate comics and want to do some horse trading.  Send me an email if you
are interested.  I've got good reader copies of Donald Duck FC 318, 282, 408,
US FC 495 and US 287.  I'm looking for many Don Rosa issues, including 293,
which I have somehow misplaced.