Don Rosa school scheme

Sandven, Halvor halvor.sandven at dnb.no
Tue Aug 15 09:03:41 CEST 2000

Hello!

I think the most interesting part og the Rosa-Calendar was the first page,
showing HDL bathing, fishing and playing with ball, but looking very bored
doing this. Instead they daydream about being back to school, having a swell
time there. This is rather unusual. Even if the boys always are interested
in learning new things, they are for the most part portraited as not wanting
to go back to school after the holiday. The drawing also made me wonder how
old the boys really are. I have always considered them being about 10 years,
but the things they were studying in their daydream looked very advanced for
someone at that age.
At the ground we see several comics laying around. Most of these have the
logo of the norwegian weekly, but there's one other different-looking comic
featuring

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.