Just for the Guy in Indonesia who wanted the interview on CD

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 02:35:04 CEST 2000

Dear
Sir, (Mr. Farell I believe)

Your e-mail was erased from my files somehow. Please
send it to me again. Everybody else ignore this, but
trust me it has to do with this page. By the way, very
interesting conversations your having about Duckburk
lately! Oh, well, thanks and God bless.

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)