A "new" Mickey story reminds me of a little doubt...

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Fri Aug 18 15:42:54 CEST 2000

Hello,

I just scanned and uploaded an old Mickey story: "Mr. Slicker and
the Egg Robbers"
(http://stp.ling.uu.se/cgi-bin/starback/dcml/story?YM+003) that
can be found on

  http://digilander.iol.it/inducks/YM_003

A pretty interesting story with weird situations for today's
scripts: Mickey tries to commit suicide, Minnie is going to marry
Slicker because of her parents poverty, etc...

This story has also another couple of things that puzzle me: in
the sixth strip
(http://digilander.iol.it/inducks/YM_003/YM_003_006.jpg) on the
first panel appear a character who, IMHO, reminds a lot Oswald
the Lucky Rabbit, then in the second one there is a guy who is
"without any doubt" Cat Nipp.

What do you think about.

And again there is a character on the second panel from the
following strip
(http://digilander.iol.it/inducks/YM_003/YM_003_007.jpg) very
very strange: a sort of Mickey Mouse made of wool...

Ciao,

  - Paolo

http://members.xoom.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it

"Ecco un papero beone, eccellenza!"
"Vedo! Ha lo sguardo dell'ubriacone inveterato!"
(Una guardia e un giudice in I TL  798-A)