More Footage to Don Rosa Interview Hopefully!

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 08:30:52 CEST 2000

Mr. Don Rosa may tape some additional studio shots for
me to tack on to our interview, showing you a more
revealing look at his studio.

Hopefully, he may also answer a question about
fanzines that I didn't really chase after when I had
the chance. But, first he has to get back from Spain.

So I'm very thankful for the time Mr. Rosa has
consented towards me. These additional efforts will
supply us with a very thorough picture of "Don Rosa."
Thanks and God bless.

F.A. Elliott.

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)