Parody of [Superhero] comics by Don Rosa

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Aug 21 13:39:28 CEST 2000

I have photocopies of these drawings, but the problem is that they are A3
size, which means I can't put them on a scanner without damaging them. I
have some small (A6-size) xeroxes too. I think I'll scan those later this
week.

The subject of the drawings is a parody on various EC comics (not exactly
superhero, indeed): "What if EC Comics had the Disney licence instead of
Dell?"

They are:
1. Tales from the Bin #39 (featuring The Bin-Keeper, The Old[?] Witch, The
Volt-Keeper);
2. Walt Disney's Comics and SuspenStories #24;
3. Web-Footed Tales #22;
4. Weird Inventions #15.

The first one, which is also my personal favourite, was the one that brought
the largest amount of money on the auction.
(This money was for the benefit of the EC reunion.)

--Harry.