Rebecca: Quack Pack!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 24 23:46:11 CEST 2000

Rebecca wrotte:

"I really hated even seeing a 'not-too-distant-future' version. When the
show
"Quack Pack" came on, and tried to present a teenie-bopper version of Huey,
Dewey and Louie, I was SO mad!!! It was TERRIBLE. It really frustrated me,
because the audience of Disney comics is unfortunately small (well, in the
US anyway) so the vast majority of people take what's on tv as the "real
HD&L", completely missing all the wonderful depth to their characters...
sigh... i give up..."

    I think this show is "bad" to us, Disney Comics fans...but I think it
works with caracther personality. I think it is very fun, princippaly the
short that they became super-hero and after DESTROY the UNIVERSE,just to not
clean the room. I see Quack Pack as another universe...more or less as
Paperinik New Adventures...
But to mee, off course, the "real HD & L always will be the comics ones.
And off course, I have any idea because they didn't use Scrooge, Gyro, or
any other comic character on it. I'm not sure, but I think they didn't live
on Duckburg. WHY Disney do this, I don't know...I see a picture off Scrooge
into the new series Mickey Mouse Works, and I hate to see him with that
design, so similar with Ludwig...I speaking abot design, not about this new
series, that didn't arrive yet on Brazil. I just know that this series use,
or will use Disney Comic Characthers, as Phanton Bloot or Chief O'Hara.
Isn't it good?

Fernando!