Amadeu

Thierry Fernand favio31 at caramail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:24:25 CEST 2000

Fernando Ventura wrote:

>I'm translating a Renato Canini's Ze Carioca story, that
>Amadeu appear! Probably you all will can read it next week!

The story is available at the following page:
http://members.forez.com/alfredsirven/index.html

As Fernando said, in this story Amadeu is a poor living in a
slum in Rio de Janeiro. I've never been in South America, but
I was told that some Favelas often are located on hills. This
seems to be the place where Joe's house is, but maybe I'm
drawing conclusions too fast...
Nestor and Pedrão also appear in the story.

It's nice to see Roberto Canini's work. Thanks for your help,
Fernando!

 Favio