Tribute to Barks

augie@nic.com augie at nic.com
Tue Aug 29 15:29:03 CEST 2000

Hi all,

My tribute to Carl Barks appears today at Comic Book Resources.  I may even do
a follow-up column in the next week or two.  One of the pleasant side effects
of this whole horrible situation is that it got me to go back to my Duck
comics and re-read a bunch of Barks stories that I haven't looked at in a
couple of years or more.

What more need be said?  Barks, himself, may be gone.  But already his legend
carries on and his works are there for us to enjoy forever and ever.  We should
all be grateful for that.

-Augie
http://www.comicbookresources.com