Readers in Finland

timo ronkainen timoro at
Wed Aug 30 18:35:27 CEST 2000

>Subject: Readers in Finland
>Some time ago we talked about which country sold most copies of their
>Disney-magazine in proportion to the population. I seem to remember that
>Finland was on top. Is this correct, and could anyone give me the numbers
>of sold copies in Finland?

We Finns have truly been at the top quite long, I guess :-)
Average sales is around 300 000 copies, which gives a bit less than a
million readers per number (yearly subscribers are in majority within
readers here). With 5,1 million population it´s a pretty good figure.

Timo Ronkainen

"Rumble on, buxom bumble bee!
Go sit on cowslip - far from me!"

timoro at