PK and Horace's new cat

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Sun Dec 10 23:28:17 CET 2000

Hi, Marco!

About the identification of the second story in PAPERINIK # 59,it was just
included in the Blasco Pisapia Chronology sent us some days ago. Indeed, its
credits are:

 #59   (8/'98)     "Paperinik... in tournée"
                                     I-PK 59-2       20 pages
                                     N.Russo (s), Venturini (i)

And  now, for who's interested about...

In the next "Topolino" issue, which shall have a special, wide distribution
(as for every Xmas happens) and a very cheap, promotional price (only
£.2000), a new story written by me shall be printed.

Its title is PLUTO IN: INDOVINA CHI VIENE A CUCCIA? (Yes, its title is
inspired to the old Giuseppe Patroni Griffi's movie starring Florinda
Bolkan)

It's the third Pluto's story I write and storyboard this year, while as
usual Donald Soffritti provides the art. Sorry if there are no coyotes in
it, this time, but once again Uncle Wombat pops up (I even don't know in how
many stories I used him, two of 'em are still unpublished, one joined with
Ben Bubbola, indeed) and a new character.
Horace's cat Gildo is introduced, hoping to become a recurring character to
replace Figaro (who comes from a classic feature and no teams-up with Pluto
anymore).
I hope you'll like, for Donald's art, at least!

Luca