Holiday greetings from Rob Klein

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Thu Dec 14 19:50:36 CET 2000

I send holiday greetings (Christmas, Chanukkah, Ramadan etc.) and the best
wishes for the coming new year to all my friends on DCML in all the corners
of the World (and the middle part too!).  To see my holiday card (with help
from Mickey (Topolino) and Eega Beeva (Eta Beta), you can go to the
following web address (graciously provided by Marco Barlotti):

                               marcobar.cce.unifi.it/Comics/EgaClasC.jpg

Prettige Kerstmis, Glad Jul, Glaedelig Jul, Joyeux Noel, Bon Natale, Buon
Natale, Felice Natividad, Merry Christmas, Froelich Weihnachten, Chanukka
Todah, Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar, Godt Nytaar, etc., etc.,

from Rob Klein