Rob Klein's Holiday Card

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Mon Dec 18 18:02:12 CET 2000

Hi again, all.  When I listed the address of Marco Barlotti's website with
my Holiday greeting card (from Mickey and Eega Beeva), I neglected to add
the http:// designation.  So -it was not an actual link one could click on
for direct viewing.  So, here it is as a link:

http://marcobar.cce.unifi.it/Comics/EgaClas.jpg

Also, to help assure sending links, I changed my e-mail format from "plain
text" to "HTML".  As you may have guessed, I don't know much about
computers and e-mail.  Can anyone tell me if what I did is correct for my
purposes?  Is it better for me to have HTML format on my e-mail, anyway?
Thanks.

Have a great holiday season and we'll all be corresponding again in the new
millennium!  Rob Klein