many and various..............

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Dec 19 00:03:22 CET 2000

A few things I've been wondering lately.............

1)  Does anyone know if Daan Jippes has redrawn King Scrooge the First?

2)  There was a discussion a few weeks ago about Scrooge owning 3 cubic
acres of cash, and most agreed that he couldn't own that amount of money.
 In the Cornelius Coot statue story, we see that Scrooge has a basement
vault underneath the main bin.  I think it's possible that he could have
the rest of the 3 cubic acres there.  Any thoughts?

3) How are things going with the US comics license?  Are we still at the
same standstill?  Is there any hope at all?

Rodney Bowcock