Lo$ and "Attaaaack"

Oyvind J. Karstad oyvind at karstad.no
Thu Feb 3 17:10:44 CET 2000

>> I wonder what the ratio "grown up"-readers to kid-readers is...
>I think they say that half of the readers are more than 18. But not
>only grown-ups likes Don's Lo$-stories. Small kids likes books with
>many details, and Don's stories has many details... I wonder who ...

The first time I read Lo$ I was only 10 (or 11?).
**And I thought they were some of the best stories I had ever read!**

If any of you guys from Egmont are reading this:
What are you thinking about?
Can you please explain this?

Don:

Who/what are "The Three Cabarellos"?
I have heard about it before.
Was it a Disney-cartoon featuring Donald?

Can you tell us some details about the "Attaaaack"-story you did for Picsou?

BTW, does anybody know when this story will be published in France?
Will Egmont use this story and "The Coin"?
Or maybe they are far too complicated for us Scandinavians?

O/yvind