Don Rosa's stories

sonia_dyer@hp.com sonia_dyer at hp.com
Thu Feb 3 20:44:21 CET 2000

     Don-

     "Egmont has told me (and I don't guess there's any reason that this is a
     "secret" since it's definitely what they say) that the readers do not
     like my "Lo$" stories or my other complex history-based treasure hunts
     and adventures.."

                Well as a history buff, I most particularly DO enjoy your
     complex history-based treasure hunts and adventures, whether part of Lo$
     or not!  I'm not familiar with the Kalevala epic and am curious about
     it... is there somewhere I could read the actual epic in English?

     "brace yourself for the possibility/probability that
     there may never again be Disney comics in the English language."

                A very sad situation.  I too miss my regular dose of U$.  Is
     there a Spanish-language publisher of your new work?

                        Sonia