71, Don, Pekka

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Fri Feb 4 11:37:37 CET 2000

DON ROSA
You're right, egmont are the bosses, but the fact that no long,
historic Rosa-stories would be in the weekly could make me cancel my
subscribtion... as if they cared! :-)

PEKKA
> Quack!? Are we talkin' year 2000 here?
Yes, what else? year 1910 as some servers think maybe...

> Anders, are you referring to the preview in no.5? There's only one
drawing
> of Scrooge there, and it's definitely done by Vicar!
Well, we don't live in the same country Pekka, my friend. DK and N has
extra issues for the weekly from time to time, whereas you have
enlargements. apart from the obviously vicarious drawing on the
backcover, there is a small picture of the extra next week. and I have
become so lucky to be able to recognize the scarpa-style!

> As I said before,
> don't hold your breath if you're waiting for stories by Rota.
I wont, but I do look forward to them.