DCML digest, Vol 1 #73 - 10 msgs

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sun Feb 6 13:10:31 CET 2000

Don Rosa sez
> always wanted to try to put the "3C" song and performance down "on paper"
> or die trying --  an odd idea for a comic, but something I've always
> considered another of my missions in life. I think I've accomplished it
all
> pretty well. I hope. (Three people have read it so far, Byron and ML
> members Dan Shane and Francesco Stajano, and they all seemed to like it.)
Have read it??? Does it mean that you already script it?

> And if I am allowed, I will probably try to do another "3C" story every
> year or so, putting it into the rotation along with "Lo$" stories,
> historical quests and slapstick gag shorts.
"Another" 3C??? Another  3C story than the original or another 3C story than
your pre-scripted 3C story?

BTW, can you enlighten me a little by telling me what will be the next Lo$
story? Will it take time after or before the Lo$ saga? thanks

Best,

(At the end of Han dynasty, the state is in chaos. Idealized rebels have
become vicious robbers. Liu Bei was a poor man who sell sandals made from
hay for a living. He was also a descendant of previous emperor. One day,
Liu---Three Kingdoms)