Brazilian histories goes to...

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at
Tue Feb 8 20:49:09 CET 2000

The new brazilian histories will be published in Europe countries.I now that France is one off them, principally the Mickey histories.I dont now to were the ducks histories will send, but i 'm reworking in a history off them, to make the design more or less like Daniel Branca do(my style is very personnal,but with a lot off Italian influences).The Carioca histories, maybe, will send to Italy, but i don't now very much about this foreing market.I just now that the first thing is a quality work.All off them will receive computers colors.
Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at