Donald Duck a ...computer?

Archontis Pantsios apantsi at binghamton.edu
Thu Feb 10 21:34:40 CET 2000

HARY:

>Interesting way of reasoning. Using that, I can prove that my PC is human.
>Or anything else, for that matter, as long as:
>
>> a) it does not walk like a duck;
>> b) it does not talk like a duck;
>> c) it does not look like a duck.

Sure, only problem is that Donald Duck could be either a Duck or a human
(or both in some proportion, given our discussion). In my pseudo-analysis,
the two events are not mutually exclusive (part human, part Duck), but they
surely are *EXHAUSTIVE*!!! Your computer (or anything else for that matter)
are not elements of my relevant sample space. :-)  QED :-)

Cheers,

Archontis

Archontis L. Pantsios, Ph.D.
Visiting Associate Professor of Economics
Binghamton University
Binghamton, New York
USA
tel: (607)777-4726