(no subject)

sonia_dyer@hp.com sonia_dyer at hp.com
Wed Feb 16 02:11:09 CET 2000

     > If I've missed any, I'm sure I'll be corrected by Kriton or
     Georgios.

     I only get KOMIX these days, but I seem to remember that a couple of
     lifetimes away, back in 1985, there used to be an annual publication
     called "Super Mickey" (all right, "Souper Miky"), which was published
     each summer, and was similar to "Megalo Miky", only a lot thicker. I
     have no idea if it is still being published.

           See this URL for what is presumably an up-to-date list:
                http://www.dcomics.org/region.asp?regionid=1

                        Sonia