DCML digest, Vol 1 #84 - 6 msgs

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Feb 16 12:47:36 CET 2000

ARCHONTIS:

> Actually, "Souper Megalo Miky" is not a separate publication, but part of
> the monthly "Megalo Miky". Once or twice a year, "Megalo Miky" becomes
> extra thick and is named "Souper Megalo Miky". These special issues in the
> "Megalo Miky" series usually publish the comic-book adaptations of recent
> Disney box-office releases.

I'm fairly certain that what I remember was called "Souper Miky"
and that it didn't contain comic-book adaptations of (then) recent
Disney box-office releases.  It only came out during the summer, was
numbered separately, and an interesting feature was that its otherwise
undistinguished cover was littered with copies of a small drawing
(e.g., a fish) printed using a pale color, presumably intended as a
spot-the-whatever game, though there wasn't any mention of it anywhere.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis
-----
"I've always been very keen on survival."
-----