Becattini's "Disney Comics"

Botto Armando Armando.Botto at elsag.it
Fri Feb 18 11:02:31 CET 2000

Chris:
> Where can one obtain a copy of Alberto Becattini's book "Disney Comics"?
And
> how much does it cost in US$?
Becattini's "Disney Comics 1930 - 1995" (a.k.a. "the Red Book") was
published by Edizioni Comic Art in 1995. I called them a few months ago in
order to get a copy of the book for a friend, but they told me it's out of
print, unluckily. So, one just has to search in Italian comic-books shops,
or at the Comic Conventions (I got my copy at the Lucca convention in March
1999)...

The book is in Italian, and its cover price is Lit. 39,000 (about $ 20). And
it is an absolute must, IMO ;-))

Ciao,
Armando