Pleed for help

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Mon Feb 21 20:54:15 CET 2000

I have two qeustions, as this list is very quiet at the time being.

I would like to know (for the homepage about different versions of Don
Rosas stories) if the Cahrts of Columbus was published in 1 or 3 issue
in your country. If it was published over 3 issues it may be a 3-part
versions that isn't commonly known and I would like scans of the
splash-panels (first panels of the story) of the parts in the two last
issues.
I would also like to know about other not very much known versions (I
found, with help from friends that Eldorado and the Croesus story are
published in 2 and 3 parts in eg. Sweden and the US)

Should the fantastic thing happen that you have become interested in
seing the old scans, dins the links at http:// www.duckhunt.de . They
are a bit wry and small, and I am going to make larger scans and fill
in translated texts soon.

Overmore: I have asked at my local library if I could make an
exhibition about Ducks. They have many Barks-albums and books, and I
will tell about Rosa and the page of this list too. Overmore they have
many big books (like the italian, io, something) and pocketbooks with
Italian style. I don't describe myself as an expert on the italian
field, so I would be happy to receive some help. and of course I would
credit that by writing thanks for help from ... on the papers that I
write for the exhibition.
A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk