Italian subscrption

Francois Willot willot.francois at ec-lille.fr
Thu Feb 24 16:32:26 CET 2000

> Some time ago I commented on this list I had troubles requesting info
> about subscriptions to Italian editors. Yesterday, at last, I recieved
> a posting from "The Walt Disney Company Italia" reporting me the
> editions actually available & payment ways accepted, which I quote
> here for anyone interested:

> 			(we already know the reasons why :-( )
> TOPOPLINO 		52		208200		239400
> (all prices in Italian Lire)

To anyone interested in subscribing to Italian comics, I would like to
add that it is also possible to subscribe to other comics, for instance
"Mega 2000". They accept such subscriptions from france at least. Sorry
I can not give you any price right now.

> Way of payment for foreign countries:
> -International check to:
> 	THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY ITALIA
> 	Via Sandro Sandri, 1
> 	20121 Milano
> -Visa credit card (send 16 digits + date of outdate)
>
> Other data of interest:
> Tel. Subscription Office: (039) 2020350 (Beware: as someone remarked,
> they maybe speak only Italian!)
> Fax: (02) 29085190

Just a note on the subscription office phone number: it took me some
time before realizing that while "039" is the international number of
Italy, 039 here really is part of the Italian phone number, so from
France you would dial 00 39 039 2020350...

  Francois (http://www2.ec-lille.fr/~willot/coa/cgi-bin/search.uk.htm)