Henri Kunne : Lire

lascif lassif at ifrance.com
Sun Feb 27 02:55:49 CET 2000

>I regret it being no estimate given in any other currency, dollars if need
>be, but lires are, in a sense, 'unreadable' to non-Italians. How much
>is all this?
1$ is approximatly 1770 Lit
You should consult more recent exchange rate
if you'd like to to know the exact value of 1$.

>Can't it be an Eurocheck, within the EU??
That'll be available in January 2002.
(It is already possible to use "euro"checks,
but it's very expensive)

bye bye
oliv

Si votre email etait sur iFrance vous pourriez ecouter ce message au tel !
http://www.ifrance.com : ne laissez plus vos emails loin de vous ...
gratuit sur iFrance :  emails (20 MO, POP, FAX), Agenda, Site perso