How to read Donald Duck

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sun Jan 23 16:54:32 CET 2000

Hello friends
Thanks to Don for helping with the pirat-drawing.
another problem I have: I recently borrowed the book "How to read DD"
at the library, you know the chilean book written by Dorfman and
Mattelart.
One of the most controversial panels they show in the book is where
Donald has helped a king fighting som revolutionaires, and the king
asks what they want for it, and Donald hopes the kids ask for a lot of
money (I've put 2 of the 3 shown panels online at:
http://www.geocities.com/FashionAvenue/Mall/5218/howto.gif
I hope one of you can help me identify the story, cause I would like to
read it or hear what it was genrally about, and if the dialogue is
changed much in the meaning. (It's been translated from american to
chilean to american to danish...)
Thanks
A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk