62 - Anni, How to read Donald, and a short story about Barks?! :-)

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at acoustics.dk
Tue Jan 25 18:09:03 CET 2000

AC:

> > Can you please
> > make a few (many) more scans and in colour?
> Okay, just tell me one thing: How do i scan in color from a b/w book??
> :-) LOL!

Hm, well, I still claim to be seeing "in colour" even if I'm watching an
old B/W movie. In other words, if you scan the B/W panels in RGB-mode
then the transitions between what's white and what's black will be
softened. That would help to tell if was redrawn.

> > Please also tell more about no of pages, xapp's etc. You know what it
> takes.
> Yes, I know what it takes, but I scanned 2 of 3 panels shown in the
> ... book.

So where's the third one then? ;-)

Søren