weeklies 2000

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Wed Jan 26 14:59:30 CET 2000

My complaints about the weeklies lasty year may have become a little
annoying. So I wont complain this time, just praise!
3 of the covers till now have been dutch, and I especially like the
one, which will be in stores tomorrow. Of the 5 weeklies that i know
the contents out till now, two have contains barks stories. the first
one hasn't been published since the Goldbook nr. 7 and the one which
comes next week is in some 1970'es issues that I had great trouble
finding (But I did). So these first two stories are a great choice.
And now for something completely different.
Horace Horsecollar made a comeback in the new weekly, and it seems the
continued story in the new issue will not be the only one we see with
him.

Last: I know that many kids might buy the weekly only because of the
extras, but as a grown-up-reader I don't really care of this weeks
horror-nails! So i wish I could get a "non-extra-subscription"... But
as long as that isn't possible, I have two nice boxes where I put the
extras... and I take the card out, and save it while I might put the
socalled nails in a plastic bag with all the other extra junk!
Issue 5 seems to be very funny too, with Donald and some
computer-animals and Daisy as a beequeen!

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk