En: ABRIL is back!!!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri Jan 28 00:34:41 CET 2000

Yes, Brazil production off Disney Comics return with new histories, that i'll be exported to various countries! My name is Fernando Ventura and I'm a new writter and drawer to off some off this...But i'm just in the principles off it.Various studios will do the production to Abril( more or less like the Comicup), the Studio Primmagio Mantovi, the NW Studio( i'm here!) and the Fukue Studio.I like to put some examples(scans)off it on the Net, but, How I Can Do It???!!!