Barks Boulevard

Morten Lied Johansen mortenjo at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jan 28 16:18:04 CET 2000

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Anders Christian Sivebaek wrote:

> I wonder if the other publications of the story also say Oak steet (or
> whatever road Donald lives on), Barks Boulevard, Goosestreet. The story
> should be out in Norway and Sweden too if the issues are still
> foloowing eachother.

Here in Norway, there are no references to Barks or anything else. The
roads Goofy are trying to find are all pretty usual, not connected to
anything else (As far as I know)...

PS.
Not everybody in Norway feel like some certain persons about names in
subjects. Me, for one would very much like it if you somehow let me know
if it's for me... :)

--
Morten Lied Johansen