kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Jul 3 07:42:56 CEST 2000
Here's what's in the July issue of Komix:
* A cover by Carl Barks. I've put a scan in
* A two-page article titled "The Beagle Boys' Club"
* Carl Barks' "Heedless Horseman"
* "Deep Sea Trouble" (D96115), written by Per Erik Hedman and drawn by Vicar.
* A one-page article on Fantasia 2000.
* "The Ghost Train" (D96218) by Noel Van Horn.
Kriton (e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
"The trick to banging your head against a brick wall is knowing when to stop."
More information about the DCML