Earn $15,000 just for sending email! Earn $15,000 just for sending email!

Antonio Svevi robert663 at caramail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:35:21 CEST 2000

This is not a hoax!

  I just joined a FREE site, TargetShop.com, that lets
you earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS just for referring your
friends!

  Go to TargetShop.com
http://www.inyouremail.com/homt.html
 and register for Membership using my Referral Number
  1489451406.  When you sign up, I will get $370,500
payable in cash or applied to the purchase of
TargetShop.com stock (if and when they complete an IPO)!

  After you register, you can also earn easy money by
referring your friends.  Each time they refer someone, you
will also make money!  We can both
  make $150,000 in no time at all!

  As TargetShop.com Members, we also get discounts at
select e-commerce sites using the TargetPoints we get when
we sign up and take advantage of
  site features like the Playground. So, go sign up, and
enjoy your Membership
http://www.targetshop.com/Users/Level1.asp?refId=14878945646.

  Talk to you later,