Botto & Beta proudly present... (somewhat OT)

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Mon Jul 24 21:15:19 CEST 2000

Eta Beta wrote:

> So, a "side effect" of collecting covers can now be
> appreciated (hopefully) as
>
> FROM COVER TO COVER (with nothing inbetween)  at
>
> http://eega.supereva.it/fromto.html

A really great site, expecially for the Popeye section... and
while I'm at this: I noticed that many Disney comics lovers also
like a lot Segar's Popeye... like me.

Just curious: who else of you is interested in Popeye stuff (I
mean the *real* Popeye, the one from Segar)?

> And, just to get back a bit on-topic, there's good news for my
> Disney sites, too... it should be a matter of a few weeks more for
> "Last Balaboo" to get its long due update... keep the faith :-)

Yep!!!!

  - Paolo

http://members.xoom.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it

"Komme komme farlanda mozambico papero zuruch alifai..."
(uno stregone in  I TL  297-A)