The fourth nephew (again)

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at acoustics.dk
Wed Jul 26 12:59:42 CEST 2000

Hi folks,

I just found a thirteen(?) years old article today, written in Danish
but with a panel clearly showing yet another HDL4:

http://raptus.dk/tmp/hdl4vr.jpg

The panel is probably drawn by Vicar, but that's about all we know. The
article states the issue Anders And & Co. no. 7, 1987 in which the
panel should be in, but this is unfortunately not correct. It also says
that a *reader* found the mistake and contacted the publishers, so I
reckon it must have been printed at some point.

For what it's worth, HDL4 says: "I found this one in the sofa! Laughing
gas! And it's all empty!"

I assume that the story is coded in the range D 7000 to D 9000, but
Vicar drew some 200 stories in that period, so it's a bit hopeless.

Does anyone here remember this story? The HDL4 appearance is BTW not
registered in Inducks.

Søren