DCML digest, Vol 1 #211 - 8 msgs

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Thu Jul 27 22:20:26 CEST 2000

>FABIO:
>
>>I'm feel you both are wright... So, c'mon, best if we finish this topic
just
>>now. The sketch WAS a tribute not an offense...
GARY:
>personally, I think Paolo overreacted, but I can understand why he
>did. On the other hand, you're reacting very strongly to the very
>short discussion on the matter, and I have no idea why.

Please, excuse me if I sound angry or something. I am really sad about the
Barks health, I admire him more and more every day. On the other hand I see
no fair judge an artist who did try make his tribute to Barks years ago, by
the current  events.

I only try to say "hey, take it easy, sure was an error". But you right, did
sound very bad. Sorry!

Best,
Fabio
Bonvolu postu al: longtom at oeste.com.ar